Theme of the Month:
- The state or fact of having a duty to deal with something or of having control over someone.
- the opportunity or ability to act independently and make decisions without authorization.
- the state or fact of being accountable or to blame for something.
Monthly Character Traits
- SEPTEMBER- Respect, Opening of schools (Fairness, Equality, Justice)
- OCTOBER- Responsibility (Self-Control, Accountability)
- NOVEMBER- Gratitude (Citizenship, Thanksgiving)
- DECEMBER- Kindness (Caring, Empathy, Generosity)
- JANUARY-Tolerance (Forgiveness, Acceptance)
A reminder to assess your health or your child's health each morning
Public Health authorities ask that you assess your health each morning. This on-line tool will help you determine if you can report to school/work or should stay home and seek further assessment for COVID-19.